Plantain Juice is produced through extraction from plantain leaves and is inspected using stringent quality controls. With its pleasant taste the juice is a delight for your mouth and throat.
Recommended use and advice:
- intake recommendation/daily dosage: adults: 3 x 1 tbsp. (ca. 30 ml, corresponds to 134 mg extract from plantain leaves)
- intake recommendation/daily dosage: children over 3 years of age: 3 x 1tsp. (ca. 15 ml, corresponds to 67 mg extract from plantain leaves)
- keep protected from heat, store in a dry place
- NOT suitable for diabetics
- keep out of the reach of children
Attention: The recommended dosage should not be exceeded. Plantain Juice should not be consumed as an alternative to a diversified, well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Plantain, also called ribwort, is domestic to Europe and is well-known due to its leaves, which are shaped like lances. This plant is traditionally used in the treatment of cold symptoms and coughs. Plantain is also anti-bacterial.